Quess Corp Limited (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS), is India’s leading business services provider. At Quess, we excel in helping large and emerging companies manage their non-core activities by leveraging our integrated service offerings across industries and geographies, which provides significant operational efficiencies to our clients.
Quess was established in 2007 and is headquartered in Bengaluru. The line of business includes 5 segments, namely, Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business. With a team of 318,000+ employees across India, North America, South America, South East Asia and the Middle East, Quess serves over 2,000 clients worldwide. Quess Corp has a market cap of approx INR 10,909 Cr as on March 31, 2019. It is a step-down subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook India Limited.
Scale of Business
- India’s Largest Staffing Team with 190,000+ Associates
- 13,000+ Hospital beds; 40,000 student beds & 220 Mn+ Sq.ft under management
- 75,000 Telecom Towers
- Force behind 2000 MW of power, 40 MTPA of metal and 5 MTPA of non-ferrous metals
- 80,000 shipments per day across 51 cities
- Skill development of over 67,000 students across 95+ training centres
- 1.50 lakhs Meals/Day
- 2.1 Mn Household Meter readings per month
- Onboarding of more than 5,00,000+ employees through Paperless Onboarding Platform
For more details visit www.quesscorp.com