Allsec's technology solution is the back bone of its operations. The ISO 27001:2005 certification encompasses BS 7799 standards. All the delivery centers have their individual technology components to operate any process independently. The delivery centers are networked with each other so as to have seamless transition in case of effecting business continuity.
Allsec's Customer interaction suite offers very high reliability and
redundancy across delivery centers. The system currently handles over 10 million minutes of Voice processes on a monthly basis. The proprietary call routing
engine ensures right party connects to the most skilled resource within the system. This suite also supports other communication channels besides voice viz. email/chat. This can be customized to the clients' requirement to enable process efficiencies.
Allsec offers telephony on both TDM as well as IP including SIP that can be extended from service providers to the systems. Some of the offerings include:
Back to Top
- Real time monitoring
- Interaction monitoring and recording
- Web based tool for managing process queues and campaigns
- Real time and online reports for performance monitoring
- Client related customized reports for real time access
- Predictive and Preview dialing for outbound campaigns
- Intelligent call routing and load sharing of inbound calls across delivery centers.
Allsec has deployed complete ring architecture across all its delivery centers and points of presence in the US thereby ensuring no single point of failure across the WAN network. This architecture has been built on different international cable systems and multiple National Long distance routes with 99.99 percent uptime SLA's from service providers. The LAN network has a dual core back bone thus ensuring service availability for any of the processes running on the network.
The core Allsec network is monitored by a 24 * 7 Networking Operating Center (NOC) that proactively manages all the networking links and systems across the globe. The NOC gets alerts based on thresholds set that is in line with Allsec Business processes.
Access privileges and change management is completely controlled with two level authorizations.
- Fully redundant servers with RAID protection
- An Intranet portal that manages communication across the organization, effective change and incident management systems, knowledge portal, utility system viz. payroll and attendance
Allsec's security practices have been developed in line with BS 7799 standards. This involves third party penetration Tests, Vulnerability Analysis and load testing on a periodical basis. Allsec's internal security policy is strengthened by the use of:
Back to Top
- Perimeter firewall
- A robust and proactive antivirus system monitoring the entire infrastructure
- Intrusion detection system
- Content filtering
Technology support to Operations at Allsec is powered by a team of specialists skilled in various domains thus ensuring 24 * 7 functioning of business processes across all Delivery centers. The Allsec tech team is capable of taking tier one and tier two calls of all support activities for the solution deployed. The salient features are :
Back to Top
- Skilled and certified engineers and experts for troubleshooting, administering and managing domains, Mail servers, database administration, Voice platform and Networking and security products
- A centralized 24 * 7 internal helpdesk that manages the entire technology incident and change management across all delivery centers
- A dedicated team of skilled and experienced developers capable of developing turn key solutions by integrating Allsec systems to client systems thereby setting the backend for a smooth and efficient operation of the Business process
Green Computing Initiatives @ Allsec
Allsec realizes that Environmental protection is not only a priority for the organization in providing its employees a healthy and safe work-environment but also a priority for the conservation of precious natural resources, the sustainability of our way of life and the continued health of our environment. Allsec recognizes its responsibility as a global citizen and is continually striving to reduce the environmental impact of the products and services we offer through its specific policy driven controls towards eco-friendliness along with ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ initiatives.
Our approach in the area of energy conservation is through:
- Virtualization of datacenters
- Replacement of PC’s with thin clients
- Elimination of CRT display monitors across the organization
- Consolidation of storage environment
Since our telecom, application development and web infrastructure require multiple servers, we have chosen to utilize efficient ENERGY STAR® rated machines which utilize less than 100 watts at normal operating load. We monitor power consumption and constantly tweak the power settings in an effort to achieve maximum efficiency. To avoid power drain, our office equipment is physically turned off when not in use.
Back to Top